Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wonder Baby Wednesday #17 (Christmas edition)


Wonder Baby Powers, activate! Form of...Santa's Little Helper (or tomtenisse for my Swedish readers).

Here she is, trekking through the snow to get presents to deserving children all over the world. Or is it just that she was inspecting her tree to see if her daddy did the lights right?

Yes, Eme did get a tree. It happens to be in the back yard, but it looks beautiful out there, all lit up at night.

Also, I do know the photo quality is terrible on this one, but sometimes the only camera you have on you at moments like this (that is, informal tree lighting ceremonies) is your phone.

...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Em. :)

    And I love the tree! I want an outdoor christmas tree I can cover with popcorn garland for the birds. But then they now say don't feed the birds in the winter, you'll confuse them. So maybe no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And daddy, contemplating the universe ;)

    ReplyDelete