Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things I don't have time to finish (in no particular order)

1. Folding the laundry
2. Rolling all the coins to bring to the bank (I guess I'll have to figure out how Coinstar works)
3. Loading the dishwasher
4. Maria's wedding present (is it coming up THIS Saturday already?)
5. Projects for my freelance work
6. Writing in Eme's journal
7. Listening to the most recent "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me..."
8. Changing the Brita filter
9. Grocery shopping (yes, I literally had to run out of the store yesterday; long story.)
10. Reading a library book (what happened to the days when I COULD finish 200 pages in 2 weeks?)
11. Responding to my backlog of emails (sorry if yours is one of the ones languishing...)
12. Blogging
13.
14.
15.

1 comment:

  1. Last night when I read this I was going to add 16. Call your sister. Now that you did, I'll just suggest if you lived closer I'd fold your laundry and roll the coins for you. I actually enjoy counting and rolling change. Want to leave it until I visit? :)

    ReplyDelete