Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wonder Baby Wednesday #34 (Halloween post!)

Eme's Halloween costume is too cute for words! This is the first year she really understands what Halloween is, and she selected her own costume, so we're having lots of fun.

Wait for it.....



Wonder Baby Powers, activate! Form of...Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.

A few other mothers were complaining at the library today that they had trouble getting their children into their costumes for the library costume parade. My problem is the opposite -- Eme doesn't want to get OUT of her costume. :)

...

4 comments:

  1. Um. A. Awesome
    B. silver shoes
    C. I'm back to awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! (We're looking forward to the movie coming out, but if Sprite were to see this costume, she'd probably change her mind AGAIN.)
    You're linked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costume. I'm having trouble getting my 7 year old out of his viking costume. But hey, he's having fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome costume!! I can't wait to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete