Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wonder Baby Wednesday #26



Wonder Baby Powers, activate! Form of...Cinderella ready for the ball!

Thanks, Aunt Amy, for Eme's first "pedicure" and her toddler-sized "glass slippers."

Yes, I gave my permission. Anyone who "Disney-fies" my child without permission deserves what they get from me. But how could I say no when Eme got so excited at the prospect of getting to do her toes just like mommy and Aunt Amy?

Plus, it turns out glass slippers aren't just for dancing. You should see her play football in those shoes!

...

3 comments:

  1. Cinderella is perfect (although she could be Giselle and sing to the rats)

    Also, I love that her toddler shoes are still too big :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeee! PIN-T TOES!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that the pink is coming off, she wants to know when Aunt Amy will be back to Fairy Godmother her again.

    ReplyDelete