Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wonder Baby Wednesday #10 (on a Thursday. oops.)


Wonder Baby Powers, activate! Form of..........Tricycle builder!

This is Eme a few weeks ago helping Grandpa Guy to build her new tricycle. We're going to have to ger her a baby tool set soon because she loves "building" and "fixing" things!

She likes to call the trike her "bicycle," because she wants to be like the big kids she sees riding their bicycles down the street. Even cuter, when she says it she says the first syllable only (think "bicycle" minus the "icle" sound).

This should be funny to my Swedish readers, but in case you're not sure you understand I'll translate: it sounds like she's saying "bajs." This is the word for "poop" in Swedish.

I know it's juvenile, but I laugh every time she says it. (Which certainly doesn't make her say it less often.)

Like I said: juvenile. Maybe this post should have been called "I wonder when mommy is going to grow up." :)

...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Eme! What will you build next :)

    (and I giggle at the bajs... Eme, your mommie and auntie may never grow up, and I think that's ok)

    ReplyDelete